Click the link below to search for 2016-2017 Seminars
Things To Know and Bring To the Seminars
- Paper and Pencil.
- New officials (if you are new to hockey officiating, you can only attend a Level 1 seminar):
- Hockey player skates – not goalie skates
- Whistle – one that fits on the fingers, NOT one on a lanyard
- Returning officials:
- The seminar requires that you are in attendance for the entire event!
- No late arrivals.
- No early dismissal.
- Unless otherwise specified, there will be NO meals provided. Each participant is responsible to meet their own needs for food and drink.
- Levels 2, 3, and 4 – THERE IS A CLOSED BOOK EXAM – BE PREPARED!!!
- NO HELMET means that you CANNOT SKATE which means that you get NO SEMINAR CREDIT!